Please click HERE for the full release.
You may pre-print and bring the signed copy with you or I will have one available for you.
Due to the global pandemic known as COVID-19, for the safety of my clients as well as myself, Lynn Harms, LMT of LightWorker Healing Arts, LLC, I am implementing additional measures as recommended for the CCD as well as the Colorado Department of Health and Environment.
Associated symptoms of COVID-19:
- Difficulty Breathing
(Runny nose is not a typical symptom of COVID-19, but I would ask that clients stay home if this is present.)
- All clients should take their temperatures prior to arriving for treatments. If temperatures is 100 or higher, please contact me to reschedule.
- All clients should wash their hands thoroughly prior to any treatments. Restrooms are at each end of the hallway of the 3rd floor of our building.
My promise to you is this:
- My entire healing/massage space is thoroughly disinfected after each client.
- The entire business space is regularly disinfected including door handles, etc.
- Anti-Viral essential oils are regularly diffused in the entire space as well as in my healing space.
- Hand Sanitizer is always available for use.
- I will always wear a mask and will have masks available for clients.
Waiver and Release for clients:
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I as well as all those living with me do not currently have, nor experienced the above symptoms within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, nor any of my household members, have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.